10.18.2006

I can be quite persuasive when I'm feeling like it. I'm the type of cat that knows what he wants and I want it right away. Such is this new cereal routine. That milk is GOOD! I'm not going to settle for the bottom of the bowl anymore, I want ALL of the milk.

While Meowmy was eating the nasty nuggets out I kept putting my head over the bowl trying to stick my nose in there so I could get a good angle. I wouldn't leave her alone no matter which direction she turned or if she lifted the bowl or pushed me away. Good luck getting rid of a determined meezer. Eventually the nasty nuggets were gone and she let me have more milk than yesterday. Still not ALL of it, but I'm working on her.

4 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

good job. now, if you sneeze in the bowl, you'll get the whole fing.

Gemini said...

Cheysuli is furry much like you Latte! That's funny. It must be a meezer thing to be so persistent (Momma says Stubborn).

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

WOO HOO! You go Latte!

Anonymous said...

You're winning! That's the way!