10.04.2006

I'll admit I've got some pretty cute paws. They're small and brown and just plain cute. Meowmy woke up last night and Kaze and I were snuggled next to her and we were "holding" her hand with our paws. That made her happy and she squished them around for a bit. I didn't mind too much because I was fast asleep. Meowmy says one of her favorite parts of a kitty are the paws, she likes to squish them and play with them. Of course I'd rather not be touched in general but the paws are OK to touch if I'm lying down comfy. Then Kaze got us kicked out AGAIN.

Update on the tower: I don't think I'm going to ever leave it. I love being curled up in one of the holes, it is snuggly and warm. The only bad thing is that the people can touch me in there.

5 comments:

Sadie said...

Sometimes my daddy will rub my paws and I like it. I'll spread out my toes as far as they'll go and purr and purr.

But I don't like my paws to be grabbed. I have to be able to get away, if I need to.

I'm glad you like your tower! Maybe if you curl up really really tiny the people won't be able to see you!

Anonymous said...

I also love kitty paws, but the 2 Bs does not like it when I touch their feet. However Bubbles will do the cutest thing ... when he is sleeping close to me he will stick out one paw and touch me with it. He will then sleep like that, with the one paw touching me.

The Meezers or Billy said...

I loves to haf my paws massaged. it makes me all purry. - Sammy

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I don't like my paws to be touched.....but Meowm still tries. I let her get away with it for just a split second then I have to try and put the bitey on her.

What is it with beans wanting to touch us all the time? I just don't understand....

Anonymous said...

You can hit the people if they try to touch you in there!