10.31.2006

They're back!! And you know what? So are the couch monsters! Its weird because they were gone while Meowmy and the Chip Man were away. Odd....

I let Meowmy hold me and I snuggled with her last night. I even snuggled on the couch before bed time I missed her a little I guess. She played with us for a long time so I felt she fulfilled her punishment for leaving. Auntie E took great care of us and I really like her a lot! She even sent Meowmy daily updates.

I did lots of sleeping on Meowmy's vest while she was away, she left it there for me so I knew she didn't mind that I got fur all over it. Its nice to have them home, I can get back into my normal routines.

I hear tonight the trick-or-treaters will ring our doorbell. I LOVE kids, I hope they don't scare me though!

Happy Halloween everyone!!!!

6 comments:

Gemini said...

I think you might scare them in your scary costume Latte!

Sadie said...

I am going to my hidey place tonight. I don't think I like the doorbell ringin'.

but you look so nice in your costume, I'd come out if you were at the door!

The Meezers or Billy said...

nice costume! happy hal-o-weenie!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Happy Halloween, Latte! And Chase and Kaze, too!!!!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Oy, way mucho chic wif the wrap. Haf a good time with the little Halloween buggers. Maybe you'll get a little nip out of it!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You are getting good at snuggling!