12.20.2006


Still MINE. Notice how I'm guarding the entrance from frootbat interloping. Chase could care less...its that stupid wite rat I have to worry about. But I'm a fierce meezer and I keep her at bay with my look. Don't I look like I mean business? OK, so the receipt "toy" in the tent is Kaze's doing but Meowmy did clean it out for me. I can't keep Kaze out all of the time, I do have to sleep sometimes.
Christmas Wish List
1. Shmousies
2. A cat tree
3. Wand toys
4. Stinky goodness
5. Health and happiness to all kitties
6. TEMP-TAY-SHUNS!!
7. Lots and lots of nip
8. More cat beds (I don't think this will happen)
9. To exterminate the couch/bed monsters
10. Kaze repellant (maybe Rocky & Mao can help?)
11. Cheysuli to be my girlfriend
(I didn't know you could wish for something like that!)

8 comments:

Dragonheart said...

Great list! Those are all terrific gifts! I'm certainly hoping for #5. I hope your Christmas wishes come true!

Gemini said...

Oh you mean Cheysuli is not on your list?!

Kaze, Latte, or Chase said...

I didn't know I could wish for something like that! But I certainly do wish for her!

Latte

Daisy said...

Hi Latte. I hope you get EVERYTHING on your wish list!

Lux said...

I hope *all your wishes come true, including Chey!

P.S. I hope those stores near you have the frozen variety of Prairie and not just the canned (but I love the "beef" and "chicken and turkey" and "duck" canned). Hey, that's almost all of them!

Grr, Midnight & Cocoa said...

that's a great list. are ya gonna keep wishin' she'd be yur girlfurrend, or are ya gonna go offur there an say sumfin romantic an make yur wish come troo?

Kimo & Sabi said...

We didn't know we could put a girlfriend on our list!

Maobert Nichols said...

Beeleeve me, If I cood have invented a wite rat repelunt, I be using it 24 howrs a day! Sorry, bud.