1.31.2007

Uh-oh...someone's in trouble...

Honestly, I am not going to say who, I promised I wouldn't tell and I'm a meezer of my word but it wasn't me! Someone yaked ALL over the back of the couch. It was able to dry and sink in and then it took the Chip Man by surprise when he got home from a really long day at work. The Chip Man HATES surprises. Especially cat yak related surprises. Meowmy cleaned it up really well but it still made the Chip Man all angry at us kitties. He was already cranky from the ginormous TV thing (yes, that is STILL going wrong and Chase is still laughing!) and a big computer problem at work. I'm very sorry for him and I just tried to stay out of his way for a while. Eventually he took a deep breath, gave me a nice pat, and then all was better. That's because he blames Kaze because he knows I'm perfect and have NEVER yaked. Its true....NEVER. I think that's why he thinks I'm so cute because even his favorite Chase is a big time yaker, he yaks ALL the time.

This should be taken as a warning....if those red boxes come out I guarantee there will be consequences!

9 comments:

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Uh-oh! Well the CM is just going to have to learn to deal with it...he doesn't have to like it, but he has to deal with it. I'm glad he didn't yell at anyone.

Gemini said...

Oh Cheysuli is the yakker around here...

Tara said...

I completely believe you, I don't think meezers are big time yakers. So far I haven't yaked anything. Mom told me one time her former meezer yaked all over that couch, but that was after she ate all the topping off a large pizza Mom had left on the coffee table while she was studying. Well, thats what she gets for leaving it on the table! Tara

Daisy said...

Uh oh, that does not sound like a good surprise. I almost never yak. Pixie does sometimes though.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You must be a very careful eater Latte! The Meezer who owned my mom before I came along yaked a lot. He would gulp his dry food too quickly and then it would come back up when it absorbed water in his belly.

Your Chip Man sounds like my dad - he doesn't like cat yak either. Mom is the one who cleans it up when I yak (but I haven't since my humans stopped feeding me the food that was making me yak.)

Max said...

Heh... the Woman stepped in cat yak in the bathroom this morning. She was NOT happy, either...

Forty Paws said...

Yep, sounds like there's a lot of yakkers out there. We usually have about a yak every day or two around here. Especially when the cage is open and we go out and eat grass. Then we come in and YAK.
Luckily, our Paw does clean up Yak. He doesn't care for the smelly poos though. Then he needs to YAK.
Luf, Us

Anonymous said...

I used to yak every so often. Then we discovered Sheba and I gained lots of beautiful muscle (not fat) and my fur got softer and thicker and I stopped yakking completely. Then Sheba discontinued the food. Now I'm trying new things and yakking again. I'm planning to put the Big Bitey on Sheba for ruining my life.
Midnight

Oh, sorry about your couch. I realize things are all about me, but I get carried away.

Anonymous said...

you know, I meant "aren't" all about me...whoops.
Midnight

(I was going to add that yesterday, but then Blogger wouldn't let me)