Nicky, Kaia, and Stella nominated me for the Thinking Blogger awards!
Here are the rules
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog). That was that! Please, remember to tag blogs with real merits, i.e. relative content, and above all - blogs that really get you thinking!
1. Cheysuli Not just because she's my beautiful bride to be (Remember next Saturday May 5th is the big day!! Hope you all are coming!) but because she truly should be the next President. She's smart and savvy and opinionated. She cares so much about all cats and she's always sharing her knowledge on politics and cat related things so we are all better educated.
2. Tara Is well on her way to her MeezD. Her mom is a super smart lady and you can learn so much about plants and flowers and good smelling/tasty/pretty plants at her site. She also has a Mountain House so she gets to travel and tells us all about her travels. AND she's still a kitten! I can't wait to learn more from her as she gets older.
3. Skeezix I mean, how can you not think when you visit his site? That cat brings up topics I'd never imagined such as vishus deer and stroller rides. Without Skeezix we wouldn't be blogging, we wouldn't know about Temptations, we wouldn't have a stroller, we wouldn't have Kaze's favorite toy, basically we can't imagine our lives without Skeezix.
4. Diasy I know she's already been tagged but Daisy deserves it! She is a cat of so many talents like circus tricks and acting and stroller adventures. I've learned about lots of creatures named George and the darker side to nip as well as some technical medical things. She's such a great friend!
5. The Crew They were one of our first favorite blogs to visit and as they are a large cat family they have lots to share. They can tell you about furniture art and how to get out of trouble and how not fun it is when woofies come to visit.