7.06.2007

Town Crier



This our official Town Crier. Its true, this man is paid to go around, ring his bell, and announce the 112th Riverton 4th of July Children's Parade. He announces other stuff in town too.

I really like our town, it really embraces history and everyone wants to preserve the things that make it special. Throughout the next week or so we're going to feature some pictures around town and of the parade because we love Riverton and its very much a part of our family.

(Plus I'm waiting on Grandma to send Meowmy the pictures of the pageant!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A town crier! How fascinating. I'm not sure we have history here. I'll have to look into it!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

What a cool guy. I wonder if there is an official town crier in olde Leesburg....
It is great when you have a good community. We are looking forward to the pictures!!

happy wEek end Latte!!

sammawow said...

That is very cool that you have a Town Crier. He looks very cheerful and we are glad he wasn't really crying!

Purrrrs, China Cat & Willow

The Meezers or Billy said...

Mommy is really missing that area - she used to love to visit your town.

Daisy said...

I can see why you like your town so much. It has so much town spirit and charm. I can't wait to see more pictures.