7 Things Meme
A little while back my wife Cheysuli tagged me for the 7 Things Meme. I thought I had done it so I let Snap take over. Well... I hadn't so when Starbuck & Torrey tagged me I decided I'd better take my turn!!
I think you all know how this goes!
1. I'm adorable. Really really really cute. Just in case you didn't know that, its really what helps me get away with a lot of stuff. Even the Chip Man says to me, "Latte, you are just TOO cute!!!!"
2. If Meowmy comes at me with grabby fingers and says, "Latte, meeze-meeze!" I look her in the eye and meow at her.
3. I'm very sensitive to human emotions. If someone is sad or upset I want to sooth them and either go sit on them or near them. I hate to see anyone in my family in discomfort. Like last night, I had to go sit on the Chip Man's lap because Windows Vista is torturing him. He just got a new computer and he says Vista SUCKS!! I tried to purr away his upset (and you know how I hate to be touched) so you know he was really upset. I'm so sorry Chip Man, I hope you can get it better!
4. Sometimes I'm not exactly sure where I want to snuggle but since I'm not a daily snuggler Meowmy will just sit there and let me walk all over her until I am comfy. She barely even breathes for fear that I won't choose her for a snuggle.
5. I'm really very meezerly and manipulative. Nothing I do is random, in fact I derive a lot of pleasure in acting innocent when I do things to get a rise out of the humans. Like at 4 am when I get bored, I start walking around on the humans until they decided to toss us. Then I hide under the bed so they can't get me. Hehe.
6. I have too poo first in a clean litterbox. I will even encroach on Chase or Kaze if they are trying to go first. I have to enjoy a clean box since I'm the litterbox attendant!
7. I'm a computer addict. Whenever I'm in Meowmy's lap blogging I take over the house. I realize I need her help to type the letters but my paws can easily handle the mouse thingy.
I'm pretty sure most cats have been tagged but if you haven't, go ahead, its really fun to learn tidbits about your friends!