12.19.2007

Award!



My very beautiful and smart and perfect wife Cheysuli bestowed upon me this wonderful award!

Gosh....I want to pass this on to everyone but I'm going to have to pick 2. Hmm...
Ramses comes to mind because he's so handsome and sweet and he just had to live in a cone for a while and we all know I know all about that! His sister Isis is such a great care-giver and I know she'll be a wonderful Mama Cat.

Dragonheart is one of our oldest friends and he makes Meowmy smile whenever she see's him looking cute (all of the time!). Plus, he's getting a pointed Sphynx brother this weekend!!! A meezer-Sphynx!!

As for me...I'm still going crazy over these FABULOUS nip candy canes. They are that good my friends. That good.

12 comments:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Congratulations, Latte !!!!!!!!!!!!!

jenianddean said...

Congrats on the award! I love your nip picture!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You look like you are enjoying that 'nip candy cane, Latte. :) Thank you so much for the award - I am honoured!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Concatulations on your award! That is a great picture of you enjoying the nip candy cane!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am glad you passed on the award to such deserving cats!

The Meezers or Billy said...

concatulations Latte! it's an awsome award!

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Hi Latte...

Congrats on the award. Have fun with your candy cane... (I've never seen a nip candy cane before.)

Also... Merry Christmas.

love, Pearl

Daisy said...

Woohoo! Congratulations, Latte!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Congrats on the award! mmmmm nip candy cane! I hope momma didn't wait to long to get them, they may be all gone. :( ~Queen Snickers

Sunny's Mommy said...

Congratulations on your award :-D

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Wonderful award! An ya deserve it!

Cool nip cane, too. We bet that keeps ya runnin around fer hourz!

Mickey's Musings said...

Congrats on the award, Your blog is a Treasure :)
Nip candy cane looks soooo good!

Merry Christmas!
Purrs Mickey