5.22.2008

Thirteen Things I will miss about having my own blog



5. It will be harder to blame things I do on Kaze or Chase.
6. I will get even less thanks for being the House Hunter.
7. As the husband of the future president this might create some interesting press coverage for my wife Cheysuli. I hope I don't reflect negatively.
8. Wait, you mean Meowmy loves Kaze and Chase too? I'm confused.... Does this mean I'm going to have to share Temptations, toys, and snuggling?

Chase started us off Kaze will finish

6 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh Latte, I can't imagine that anything you do would reflect badly on me.

The Furry Kids said...

You're the #1 House Hunter at your house, Latte. That will never change.

Love,
Tazo

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Maybe yer mawmie will give yoo sekret temptayshuns on the side. My lady does that cause she luvs me more!!

-Cheeto

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Maybe yer mawmie will give yoo sekret temptayshuns on the side. My lady does that cause she luvs me more!!

-Rosie

Sunny's Mommy said...

I did not think of #7. That is true.

Nishant said...

That will never change.
data entry india