7.12.2024

Bye Bye Friends

 Dear Friends all across the world,

I don’t know why my soul mate friend is so sad today, but I feel some pains in me.  I don’t know why everyone is so sad, and certainly no clue why the dog is sniffing me!

The lap lady stuck another needle in my back, but it makes me feel a little better.  My friend has been crying so many times, she’s also finishing a chapter book she wrote about me called “Latte and Kaze.”

We are going to have a sea and cat themed party, the best party ever!  The little girl has been planning this for my 19th birthday, but we are doing it today.  Someone even game me a squishy jellyfish I can snuggle.

Later the whole family will take me over to see Dr. Meg, and she’s going to make all of the pain go away forever.  That sounds nice, especially since they will all be with me.  I can’t wait to see Kaze and Chase!

I get to have as many naps as I want today, I’m liking this jellyfish stuffy as a pillow!  Everyone is wearing lais in their pants so they have tails.  I get to have my favorite baby food later too!

I’m not scared, I’ve lived a long and special life I’ve shared with my loving family.  I’ll always be with them.

Love,

Latte the Cat

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz 

P.S. I’ve had a wonderful day everything has gone my way.  I got delicious food- including baby food!  I even let out a loud rumble purr, something I haven’t done for a very long time.  I’m really tired now, it’s time for me to go to sleep.  I’ve loved you all and hope I brought some joy into your lives.

No comments: