8.14.2006

Alright, so you all tagged me when the computer was away and I couldn't respond!! I want to play but I think you've all been tagged by now so I'm just going to post the 5 crazy things about me. I've been tagged by my good pall Sheezix.

Post 5 weird things/habits about yourself. Choose 5 cats to be tagged and list their names. The cats who get tagged need to write a blog about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I like to eat potato chips. I love them. That is why I have a Chip Man, he gives me these little delightful bits of heaven and I even let him touch me if I know there are chips around. Turkey and yogurt are also good things to eat, but the salty crispness of chips is not to be resisted.

2. One of my back legs is TONS darker than the other side. That's because I had it all shaved off when I had my bone biopsy. It keeps me from looking symetrical but everyone still thinks I'm super cute. But because of this my fur is also rough there because my new silky fur hasn't grown in yet.

3. Whenever I scratch my neck with my hind feet I have to lick the air. I learned this when I had my huge e-collars on 'cause it just felt sooooo good to get a good scratching in.

4. I always come when I'm called, no matter what. Its not that I think there is something fun or good waiting for me, but whenever someone (even strangers) call my name I have to run to them.

5. I feel it is necessary to completely kill every single toy that I'm given. Feathers, sparkle balls, wand toys...they all must be killed and eaten. I LOVE to play, but the people don't get that after I've made some good pounces on them, I have to eat them.

4 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

yes, toys are to be killed and eaten. - Sammy

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

You are a cutie. I see you had a e-collar at some stage? So did Bubbles and he hated is sooooo much.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Good to see you back too! Tell your brother hi for me!

Rascal said...

I come when I'm called too. This is a good thing because a Cat never knows if the humans have toys or treats or something else interesting for Cats.