8.15.2006


Look what I found! Its a flashy-light thingie. These things are sooooo cool, if the people click that black button thing a big round toy shows up on the floor. I like to chase it and pounce on it. Here I am trying to be nice and ask for them to play with me. Unfortunately meowmy was not so smart. See that celery-phone? By morning it was unplugged and on the ground. I warned her, if she didn't play with me, I would play anyway. People just don't listen at all. I even tried to keep the people awake all night but they just locke me and Kaze out and kept Chase inside because he doesn't wrestle on the bed.

9 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

we should try and get mommy to play flashlight wif us. sounds like fun!

The Crew said...

I like chasing lights, too. Mom has a 2 sided mirror and when she checks her hair in the morning, the mirror flashes lights around the bathroom. I always chase them.

Maxwell Smartkitty

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I like that flashy light thing too! I will have to get my Meowmy to play with me and it again.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Hi Latte! We haven't met you yet! Followed you here from the Meezers blog! You are a handsome fellow! Come visit us anytime!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

We like da laz zer light. It's so much fun tryin to catch it!

Drop by and visit, it's our one year annerversarry today. Yippee

*ABBY

LZ said...

Ooo....new friends!! Yeah!

I LOVE the laz zer light! That is the bestest!

Anonymous said...

did ya push the flashy light off there too while you were pushing the celery phone? let 'em know ya mean busy-ness!

Zeus said...

I feel deprived as I have never played with the flashy circle thingamajig. You're so lucky, Latte!

Just Ducky said...

Hmmm, mum has one of those flashy light things. But we never gets to play with it. I better get her to use it.