11.15.2006


This morning when we got tossed out of the snuggle room (completely Kaze's fault by the way!). We immediately went into the cat room and somehow locked ourselves in there. Which would have been fine with me except Kaze STUNK up the whole room by going to the litter box. I however snuggled in our tower, in the top hole. I really like it in there and I fit so well since I'm so small. When Meowmy found us in there I just poked my head out to say hi. Then we ran around like usual.

When Meowmy went to get her phone out of the cat room I decided I wanted to back into my hole. Meowmy thinks it is so cute when I'm in there so she came over to me. Then she stuck her hand in my hole?!?!?!!! I was so offended because I couldn't get out or wriggle away. Then I couldn't help myself, I started to purr. It felt so nice in my little space with Meowmy scratching my chin.

UPDATE:
Oh my gosh, I'm so excited!! I am Kat's Cat of the Day!!!
Look here!

8 comments:

Myst and Blackie said...

Concatulations on being Kat's Cat of Day. Ghost tries to stay away from hands too but purrs when she is rubbed.

Gemini said...

Hey! We have the exact same tower! WOW!

Anonymous said...

concatulashauns, Latte! I bet you are super excited!

I'm sorry you had to purr when you were offended. It happens to me sometimes too.

Anonymous said...

Concatulations!!!

Susie said...

Congrats on being Kats' Cat of the Day! Our Mommakitty loves your name (she'd like it even better if it were Eggnog Latte!)

Come visit us sometime - we'll add you to our blogroll!

Rascal said...

Congratulations on being selected Kat's Cat of the Day! Great photos and a great story.

Rosie & Cheeto said...

AHHHHHHHHHH, yer cat of the day!! What a grate honor!! Thats so cul.

As fur yer hole in the tower...we think its ok fur yer lady to intrude as long as she is onlie doing it to make sure yer happie.

Justin said...

Congrats!!You want some more spice?? do check this post on hollywood cat movies . I hope u'll like it..

take care
bye.