I had a very important mission yesterday. I awoke from a lovely nap to my name being called. As you all know, when my name is called I HAVE to go running. So I made my way downstairs and Meowmy had a special mission for me. She said a bad fly was in the kitchen and as I'm the House Hunter, I needed to get to my specialty. She said it is how I "earn my keep". It turns out it was a little fly and Kaze played with it for a while and then it went away. I'm still looking for it though and should it appear again, I'm on it!!!
OK, Meowmy (as usual) SUCKS at helping us blog on the weekends and we've been tagged for the cool meme by lots of our friends! This is the True Confessions Meme so I guess I should get started......
1. Secretly, I sometimes enjoy being pet and snuggled. But only rarely or if the humans are sleeping.
2. I realize the VET costs lots of green papers and I think its funny to make the humans have to spend them on me. I figure at least once every six months they want to loose some green papers. At least triple digits.
3. Being a married cat is awesome. I know Chey always supports my decisions.
4. Sometimes I push Kaze away from her stinky goodness if Meowmy isn't snoopervising. OK, so I still try every day.
5. I want to run away. I love it Out of Doors and I have an escape plan that involves the slats on the back deck.
6. Magic fingers make me meow.
7. I'm manipulative and devious but the humans think its hilarious so I always get away with it. Oh, and I don't forget anything. I always remember when I need to settle a wrestling score.
8. I like pink. Yup....pink toys are the best.