6.22.2007

And the winner is....


Dragonheart!! I liked his idea about having a ribbon bow so Meowmy went out and bought me a nice ribbon (not too girly I told her). She's going to tie a pretty bow on my harness and decorate my stroller with the rest of the ribbon. It is red, white, and blue so it covers all of the colors! (sorry its a bad scan...)

I like the streamers idea too but Meowmy is still being a little weird about taking me to the park when she knows people are going to say silly things about a cat in a stroller. I don't care, I'm just really excited!! I'll have lots of pictures taken of me for everyone to see.

6 comments:

Rosemary B❤️ said...

We like the ribbon! It will look super excellent for the parade. Forget about people thinking you are weird for being in a stroller. You stroller cats are trend setter!

Have a fun week-end and we are really excited to see pics!

JT said...

That is a nice ribbon and definitely not too girly. Have fun!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

The ribbon looks great! :) Wow! I can't believe I won! Thanks for having such a great contest. :)

People stare at me when I'm in my stroller. First, they don't expect a cat in a stroller, and second, they don't expect to see a hairless cat! So I'm sure you get fewer stares than I do. ;)

Have fun on July 4th! :)

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Concatulations Dragonheart!!!!

WE must have pictures of everything!! It will all look great! And ignore what beans say! You have just as much right to have a stroller as anyone else does!

Skeezix the Cat said...

This'll be one jiant step for cat strolers evryware!!!!

Tara said...

That is going to be so much fun! I'm really jealous! Mom will wave to you as she goes by on the train Wednesday night.

Tara