I plead the 5th Amendment...that applies to cats, right?
Here are the top 5 reasons not to blame me for this "mess":
1. The ball/track toy was already under there (Chase).
2. The blanket is in the wash that's why its just the mattress (Meowmy).
3. Kaze's fault for the snuggle pad on the floor (Kaze).
4. The fuzzies on the rug are Meowmy's duty to vacuum (Meowmy).
5. If we had more toys I wouldn't need to entertain myself this way (Chip Man).
Therefore I conclude that while I may or may not have created the holes in the box spring, I did NOT create this messy scene. That fault belongs to others. (It is REALLY fun to continue the damage though...)