1.10.2007

Snuggle Wars

I officially call a snuggle war against Kaze.

I've drawn my battle lines and I'm not budging. I get to the snuggle spot first and I am less obtrusive to Meowmy therefore I should stay. I will continue to hold my ground and not let her burrow underneath me. I may be smaller than her but my will is stronger! She can purr all she wants to Meowmy but all its going to do is wake her up and then she kicks both of us out of the room.

Beware Kaze! I will not budge, and you shall not win! (insert evil laugh) That is of course until she wants to touch me....then I'll leave and Kaze can have the spot. BUT, until then, the snuggle spot is all mine!

10 comments:

Daisy said...

Wow, a snuggle war! Be sure to let us know who wins. I cannot pick sides because I am friends with both of you.

Gemini said...

Oh Cheysuli says those are excellent ground rules.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Uh-oh! The war is on! Where does Chase fit in to this?

The Meezers or Billy said...

we has snuggle wars too - we gets on eifurr side of mommy and trap her in the bed.

sammawow said...

We both sleep on our Lady - mostly on her legs so we are snuggly warm and she can't move! We like snuggling together! So we haven't had any snuggle wars. We agree with Daisy - we can't pick sides, we like you both too,

China Cat & Willow

LZ said...

I love to snuggle WITH Kaze its just that we're fighting over who gets to snuggle close to Meowmy's face.

Latte

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

That's right Latte, put your foot down.

Anonymous said...

the face is the best spot. it's MY spot.
Cocoa

Lux said...

Doesn't your Meowmy have two sides to her face? Or does she sleep on her side? (I'm trying to figure out a way to bring peace into your household and let you both win!)

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Oh latte...Kaze sownd like she's in big trubble with yer dedicashun to cuddling! Snuggle on, Latte. Snuggle on!