Hey everycat, this is Snap the horse making an appearance on Latte's blog for the first time. You might remember me from Kaze's blog. Anyhow, I'm the horse in the family. Latte's wife Chey tagged either him or me for the meme and I'm MUCH more important than him (and I think he already did it).
The guidelines for this tag:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules
2. Write some facts about yourself: some random, some weird, some just plain fun.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
4. Let those 7 people know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
The challenge is to keep it interesting without making the reader think “Um, too much information…”
So Seven things about me…
1. I used to be a racehorse. I ran in 4 races and the best I ever did was 4th place in my first race. I hate to run. I let a pony beat me in a race over the weekend.
2. Please don't touch me. I will snap at the air! But if you're going to rub my face/ears/chest that's OK. Also, I am a treat *insert bad word* and will do ANYTHING for food.
3. I like to drink coffee. I really do. My captor puts it in her top and I lap it up. I really enjoy all human food though and apples might be my favorite.
4. I wear high heels. My shoes are made from aluminum and they are a wedge so my heel is higher than my toe.
5. My tail is two colors. Chestnut (red) half way down and the bottom is black. My mane is mostly chestnut with flaxen (blond) highlights.
6. If I trip or mess up while being ridden I blame the Captor. Its all her fault anyway, I'm perfect. I put my ears back, toss my head to the side, swish my tail, and threated to buck. I am perfect, she is nothing.
7. I am the most nick-named horse in the barn. Some highlights.....Cow, Bessie-Snap, Snap-trap, Hooch, Snapple, Snappy, and some really nasty bad words I can't share. Of course they are all in fun as I'm also the most trusted mare in the barn. I show my dominance but I protect the humans that care for me.
If there were other blogging horses I'd tag them. But there aren't.