8.02.2006

This morning was a bit trying for me. Around 5:30 am my meowmy generally has to "toss" me and Kaze out of the room because we're doing our morning wake up play. She just doesn't understand that right before the sun comes up is the best time to play.

After she got back from the place where she sweats a lot, she decided to jump into bed for a little while and snuggle with us. Of course Chase was there already. Kaze and I jumped up and I went and made a little nest between her and the Chip Man. Kaze was busy purring in her face and rubbing on her. Suddenly Kaze dug her claws into the Chip Man and pounced on my tail. Of course I engaged her in a little wrestle!

Meowmy grabbed Kaze and put her out of the room. She would have grabbed me too but I'm a wiley meezer and I hide under the bed (I must avoid being touched!!). Since the Chip Man was awake at this point he told her to leave me in the room so I would learn a lesson about hiding. Whatever, I generally don't pay attention to what he says anyway. I got very upset as I couldn't get to Kaze. I started screaming for her and I heard her calling for me, and I was TRAPPED behind the door! I tried to turn the knob but its so hard with paws. I didn't like that "lesson" it was very very upsetting for a little meezer like myself.

Luckily Kaze was on the other side of the door waiting for me. I don't know how I got trapped in the room but I don't ever want to do that again. I think I'll try to stick closer to Kaze just in case.

5 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

how awful! i hates getting trapped behind doors, but to be trapped on purpose is just wrong. didn't the chip man realize that you need to be near kaze?

Zeus said...

Becoming trapped in places is a very scary feeling. I can't believe your human pet did this to you! It's outrageous!

The Crew said...

You definitely need to teach this "Chip" guy a lesson. So, this is what you do...tomorrow start your wakeup playing at 4:30 instead of 5:30!

LZ said...

You guys are right. I need to give HIM a lesson. He hasn't given me potato chips in a while anyway (why I call him the Chip Man). I'm thinking a play session every hour!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I start a play session after that loud thingy next to my Meowmys bed goes off......oh wait....that is when I want the stinky goodness. Hmmmmmm...I am gonna have to try these play sessions. My Meowmy does pretty well with me when she gets home from whereever she is all day.....I'm gonna have to give this a try at night.