9.20.2006


Blogger just ate my very long, very insightful essay

Hrumph. I spent way too much energy writting that and now I must go take a nap. In its place I will post the photos that went along with "The Underlying Factors Behind the Manipulative Nature in the Modern House Cat". It was brilliant I promise you. Stop sobbing Meowmy, its OK I'll, write another essay another day.



My hypothesis was that besides the usual sleep/eat/bath cycle of the modern house cat, we can/do manipulate other cats to get what we want. I wanted the box to myself therefore I licked and cajoled Chase into thinking I just wanted to snuggle. Knowing my little body would make box hit critical mass and Chase would therefore leave, I won the battle.

Total World Meezer Domination will happen!!!

8 comments:

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Latte, you are so sneaky! I will have to take notes....just in case Meowm brings home another meezer one day.

I am so sorry your post was eaten. All that hard work! :(

Sadie said...

Latte, you are a sneak.

But I say be nice to Chase! He looks kinda like me, and that's kewl.

The Meezers or Billy said...

Absolutely! Total Werld Domination!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, total world domination is not far away now.

Zeus said...

You were very insightful, Latte, and your experiment seems to have worked. However, you will need to repeat the procedure to make sure your results are valid. ;)

Kitty Cats Corner said...

*applauding Latte*
from Lemur, Magic, Frosty & Snickers

Meezers ruuuule!

Purrs - The Kitty Cat's Corner cats

Unknown said...

AMEN, MEEZER BRUTHER!!!!

Rascal said...

Ahem. Black Cats rule!!!!!!!!