10.19.2006

Attention Everycat!!!! I need your help deciding!
I'm sure most of you are aware of the calendar idea. Click here for Grr Midnight & Cocoa's Explaination.
I'm very aware of my cuteness so I of course thought to enter the competition, which I'm aware will be fierce! I need your help to decide which of these 3 photos I should submit.


Photo #1- Well its just me, being me. But I do like how it catches my eye color.

Photo#2- Meezer in the sun. I think the sun makes me look all bright plus its warm.

Photo #3- Meowmy MADE me add this one. She calls it "Blue Daffodil" as that's what everyone at the vet's office called me when I hurt my leg and needed 2 e-collars to keep from pulling my sutures out. I hated those things.

P.S. If there are any other of my photos you like better, just let me know about those instead. Thanks!

13 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh, pikshur number one is the bestest. Very Meezer like and your eyes look furry blue!

Unknown said...

pikshur one is the one we like the best

Gemini said...

Meezer in the sun is the best. Cheysuli decided to let Momma enter me in the group calendar as she was already in her own... (You will LOVE it Latte!)

Anonymous said...

We like the 1st picture, 'cause we can see your lovely blue eyes.

Myst and Blackie said...

We like the 1st one that show your pretty blue eyes

Sadie said...

i like the first one, too. It's purrty.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

The frist one cause it does show your eyes so well!

O30T said...

I like the top one too ... it definatly is the best one to show such a beautifulust cat off.

Skeezix the Cat said...

I like the ferst wun becuz I can see yer baby bloos, but the last wun makes me laff. Not that I'm laffing AT yoo --- I'm laffing WITH yoo.

The Tower Hill Mob said...

We like the first one,too! it catches your meezerness very well!

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Latte, we agree with most everyone about picture number one because of your pretty blue eyes. If your eyes were looking at the camera in number three, we would have picked that because then the blue would have gone well with the second collar. Our Mom thinks that's a great look with the two collars, much better than just the inner plastic cone.

~J&B

Anonymous said...

They're all cute, but I do like the bright blue eyes one.

Anonymous said...

I dunno ... I like the one where you look like DirecTv, but I'm gonna have to choose photo #1. It's much more dignified for a representative of Meezerdom. Besides, you've got lovely blue peepers.
DaisyMae Maus