2.25.2007

The Meme!

A) Four places I have lived:
Allentown, PA (where I was born)
Riverton, NJ

B) Four things I love to watch:
People trying to catch me and pet me (hehe!)
The treat closet, you never know when Temptations are coming.
Kaze playing with her wand toy
Meowmy when she's feeding me.

C) Four places I have been outside my home:
The VET's office (a gazillion times)
the ER vet in Langhorne, PA
Grandma's house
All around town in my stroller

D) Four websites I visit daily:
Blogging friends (yes I check everyone's blog every week day!)
Photobucket
SICC
Feline Fancy

E) Four of my favorite foods:
Turkey
Temptations!!!!!!
Innova Evo mixed with Purina Pro Plan Indoor
Yogurt

F) Four places I would rather be right now:
In my Millie Bed
Sitting in a sun beam
Under Chase's Purr Pad
In one of the scratching post tunnels

G) Four toys I have owned and played with:
The feather wand toy
Shmousies
bits of string
swirly ball thing

H) Four nicknames my staff have tried to assign me:
Sugar Bear (honestly, I think this is my name)
Meeze-meeze
Cutest cat in the world
Faberge Egg Cat

I) Regarding Catnip:
Love it
It's nice
Could take it or leave it
Don't like it or can't have it
Answer: between 1 & 2

J) Regarding Cat Grass:
Love it
It's nice
Could take it or leave it
Don't like it or can't have it
Answer: Could take it or leave it

K) First four things I'd buy after winning the lottery:
Temptations!!! I'd just eat them instead of food.
More beds to snuggle in.
A present for Chey- something sparkly like her eyes.
Toy servant to fetch my lost mice

L) Four things I do besides eat, sleep, and litterbox:
Play with cats.
Snuggle Kaze.
Rub all over Chase to mark him as mine.
Trick people into thinking I want to be touched- I don't.

M) Four things I want to do this summer:
Go out in the stroller.
Sit in open windows.
Go out on the front sun porch.
Go out on my harness.

N) My four most prized possessions that have limited value to anyone else:
My strings.
Kaze, I love to snuggle with her.
The red ribbon.
The treat closet.

O) What I’m going to do before tomorrow is over:
Run away from people trying to pick me up.
Eat some crunchies.
Snuggle on the people bed at night.
Leap like a cricket.

P) Which of the following is your favorite place to hide and play?
Paper bags
Plastic bags
Boxes
Other (please describe)
Answer: Hmm....they are all great!!!

Q) Four other "pets" your staff have kept with you:
Chase.
Kaze.
Snap (she's a horse).

R) Four furiends I tag to respond:
Whoever wants to!!!


As Bonnie said, yes its long but its fun too so answer what you want and leave answers blank. Its OK to nap here and there.

5 comments:

Daisy said...

Latte, I agree, strolling is the best! It would be like heaven if we could eat Tem-tay-shuns instead of regular food.

Tara said...

Dear Latte, no wonder I admire you so much, we have so much in common! My ribbon is pink, not red, and I luv your sugar bear nick name (note to self, remember that one). I haven't tried a stroller yet, but if you like it, I bet I would too.

Tara

Tara said...

Mom and I are watching the news, and the weather looks horrible back there! She is glad she is home! I hope you are OK. Mom thinks the Deleware River is cool too (I've never seen it). Tara

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wonderful list Latte. :) Feather wand toys are so much fun to play with! I plan on going out on my harness this summer, and if mom gets a stroller for her birthday, I hope to go strolling too!

I'm really enjoying reading everyone's answers. :)

Bonnie Underfoot said...

Oh, yes, I keep a close watch on the treat cupboard, too. Sumtimes, if you get right up in its face, it will FINALLY open. You dive under Chase's Purr Padd? Victor does that to mine, too. Odd way to use it. Oh, an I agree, cats should NOT be picked up. Fanks fur playing!