2.01.2007

Snooping around

I'm a very "in your business" kind of meezer. Lately I've been obsessed with climbing into the medicine cabinet where Meowmy keeps her make-up and toothpaste and other stuff. I stand in the sink while she's painting her face and every time she gets a new paintbrush I stick my head in and try to figure out if there are any good treats in there. Today I was particularly curious and I was able to make her drop some of her makeup and it almost landed on Kaze's head. Hehehe!

Also I've been very diligent in annoying Meowmy and the Chip Man when they have annoyed me. Sometimes they push me out of great snuggling spots and I get mad. I always give them an extra chance but if they still don't comply with my wishes, I go and push stuff off of their night stands or the dresser. That always gets them to get up and give me attention. It also gets Kaze kicked out of whatever snuggly warm spot she was in that I was not.

7 comments:

Gemini said...

Oh Chey says you are acting like a good meezer! She is impressed that you are her boyfriend cat!

Daisy said...

I like to look at makeups, but we don't have a medicine cabinet to snoop into. You are very smart to push things off from the dresser to get some attention.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I haven't tried pushing things off the dresser yet.....but I will save that one for when grooming my Meowms hair in the morning doesn't work.

The Meezers or Billy said...

yep, furry good meezer behavior!!

Tara said...

Oh good, sounds like I'm a good meezer too, cause I like to watch Mom in the bathroom every morning, AND push things off the dresser when I need attention! Tara

Anonymous said...

our Lady CLOSES THE DOOR when she's in the bafroom. we think that's furry rood.

Christine and FAZ said...

Hi Latte, the pushing stuff off the dresser is one of my favourite tricks, I also like rattling the shutters and scratching the cupboard doors. My favourite for getting attention is the Oriental Foot Massage (see today's blog) - I bet you're good at that one too! FAZ