7.16.2007

Meezer Monday



I noticed from my meme answers a few of you didn't realize how much I love my sisfur Kaze. I adore her, truly. She went to the VET's office alone on Saturday and I sat by the window and HOWLED until she got home. I howl if I can't find her at night. If she's around I love to just be near her and snuggle with her. I enjoy sleeping on top of her while she's snuggling with the Lap Lady because I love Zippy so much. We all call her Zippy because she zips around the house. She's REALLY snuggly and really fun to play with. She is my favorite creature in the house and probably the whole world (aside from Cheysuli of course!).

Kaze came to live here to be my playmate and I can't imagine life without her. Of course I look up to Chase and rub on him like he is a table to put my stink on him but Kaze is just such a brilliant light in our house that its hard to not just want to be around her. So there you go, I may complain about her but I'm oh so glad she is my sisfur. (Today is her 1 year blogoversary!)

Don't forget he blogging contest moves to my blog as of tomorrow! Everything starts new with questions about me!!!! So don't forget to play!

18 comments:

The Furry Kids said...

That's a cute picture of you guys. I like snuggling with EG sometimes - until he puts the bitey on me.

Love,
Tazo

Rosemary B❤️ said...

You are a fantastic brother Latte!
This picture is very sweet!


Caesar!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That is a very sweet photo of you and Kaze, Latte. :) I'm glad you really care for your sister. :) You are a wonderful brother!

Anonymous said...

Oh it's lovely to have someone to be so attatched to. I wish there were a cat in my house I liked that much!

sammawow said...

Not only do you two look simply adorable snuggling together, that was absolutely the sweetest post you wrote about Kaze today!

Purrrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Awe, dat is da sweetest thing...hah, Zippy says dat is how she gots her name! We'z been furry nice to each other this week too! Having to hide together breeds kindness apparently...

Victor Tabbycat said...

That's reely sweet, Latte. Did you do sumfing to her, that you haf to write such nice stuff? That happens to the boy sumtimes, where he has to write apologies.
Mom's monster wif wheels was named Zippy, but that was 85,000 miles ago. It's still Zippy enuf. Purrs!

Unknown said...

You guys are so sweet. I love the picture.

Tara said...

Its so nice you love your sister so much! Kavan is still growing on me, we don't snuggle like the two of you, but I love to play with him!

Tara

The Wanderer said...

aww you like to snuggle with your sisfur like I love to snuggle with my big brofur, Hunter! Siblings are great snuggle buddies and fun to play with too!!

~Napoleon~

Forty Paws said...

You're a great brofurr Latte!

Why do you eat coffee beans?

Luf, Us

Tyler said...

Ahhhhhhhh, you howl for her if you can't find her? Wow, you do love her lots. Thats a beautiful relationship you have there. Momma says our cousin kitties were crying for each other when they got separated the first night and didn't know where the other was. But they're just babies and it was their first night. I wonder if they will be like you and Kaze as they grow up.

Just Ducky said...

It is so nice that you like your sisfur so much. Better than hissing at each other.

GARGOLAS said...

Buenísima foto,se ven como el yin-yang versión felina!

The Meezers or Billy said...

aww Latte, that is so sweet!!!

Zoey and the furballs said...

Aw that's really sweet!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Siblings can be annoying...but it's nice when they is snuggly!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I love your sisfur too!