7.06.2007

Rockin' Boy Blogger Awards


Dragonheart nominated me!! Now I get to nominate 5 other Boy Bloggers.

1. Mao has always been my idol. He's an older Meezer who hates actually likes my sister...enough said!

2. Jake gets to go Out of Doors all of the time and he catches good creatures. I really admire his Man Catness.

3. Caesar really rocks as he puts up with fluids being injected his skin everyday. He's really handsome and has a lot of great stories. He's also really thoughtful.

4. Sammy & Miles I can't really choose which one so I choose both of them. They are really nice cats and they care deeply for all of their friends.

5. HRH Yao-Lin he's royal is there more to say? He's very opinionated and he's really cool 'cause he's from the UK.

9 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

awww Thank You Latte!!! we is so 'acited!

Karen Jo said...

Congratulations on your award, Latte. You do rock!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh boy this is super cool!
Thank you for this awardie! It is really an honor to have you choose me!

Wow~ :-)
~Caesar

Zoey and the furballs said...

You are so adorable and clearly a rockin' blogger and cat!

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Latte, I am so excited that you nominated me. I can certainly see why Dragonheart nominated you--congratulations. Now I'm a rocker--just like my dad! Cool!

~Jake

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great picks, Latte! :) Caesar is a wonderful friend. :)

Lux said...

Well, I nominated you again (because I nominated w/o checking to see who'd already been chosen), but you can just store it next to your other award/s. :)

The Cat Realm said...

Congratulations! Yes, you definitely rock! Wonderful!

Tara said...

Great choices all, and you do rock, dear Latte!

Tara