8.02.2007

In answer to yesterday's questions



Here is what was really going on. As you can see, we really were being very lovely and Kaze was actually not going to attack me. We were having a grooming session and she felt it was necessary to hold my head in place. I really do love Kaze (not as much as Chey of course!) and she is a really fun little sister. I know its hard to accept that Kaze can be a sweet loving sister after all of the romping and wrastling she does with Chase. She would snuggle and love on Chase like this too but he doesn't trust her enough to snuggle.

I'm only going to admit this once: Kaze is the sweetest cat and I love her lots.

But now I have to go chase her around for a bit!

11 comments:

Mosaic Cats said...

OH!
OH!
OH!

Anonymous said...

Georgia does that to Gemini. I would but no one will let me and no one wants to groom me because I am so lovely...

Daisy said...

What a sweet picture! Kaze is a very good groomer. I wish Pixie would groom me. I have trouble keeping my ears clean.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

This is a very sweet picture of you and Kaze. Prinnie takes care of all of my grooming needs... that is why she yaks a black hairball, and she doesn't have any black furs.

Headbutters~Caesar

The Meezers or Billy said...

look at the cute tongue! it's nice to admit every once in a while that you love your siblings.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

aw you two are cute you know! I love how kaze holds your head in place, excellent!! xx

The Furry Kids said...

You are a good brother. I wish EG would take a lesson from you. He helps me clean my ears sometimes, but then he usually puts the bitey on me. :(

Love,
Tazo

Unknown said...

That is so sweet. Clyde and I act like that...sometimes.

Unknown said...

Whut I wood give to be in yer shoes....

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That is very sweet of you two to groom each other. I wonder if Meowm would groom me?

Tyler said...

I'm sorry Kaze for misjudging you. You obviously were washing Latte. Latte we know how good you are with Kaze when she has to go to the vet, so it makes sense that you love her lots. Nothing to be ashamed of.