7.11.2024

Party Time

Hello friends across the world.  I’ve been gone for far too long.  The lap lady has stuck with me but I’ve lost all of my beloved feline friends, Kaze and Chase.  But, I gained a best soul mate for life- a little girl!  She loves me and I love her so very very much that this next bit is truly the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do.

Tomorrow the little girl is throwing me the biggest cat party ever!!!  I get all the foods I want, I get to go outside, she made me decorations- I’ve never felt so loved.  Nor will I ever again, you see, the lap lady tells me tomorrow I will get to join Kaze and Chase at the rainbow bridge.  And my Gamma too.  I’m a little nervcited because I don’t know what’s gonna happen, but I know I’m ready for it.

I think I’m the last of the original blogging cats and that honor is truly humbling to me.  We were an amazing group of cats with humans (usually) and I’m so glad I will live imortally here.  Love your cats, humans, and especially cat loving humans!

-Latte


No comments: