9.13.2006

My big tough exterior cracked last night. I snuggled with meowmy. I was right by her face, I let her pet me, I even purred really loudly. I am SO ashamed. It only lasted for 5 minutes and I'm blaming the cold weather for making me temporarily insane. Eh, at least I made her night.

Oh my gosh you guys!!! Skeezix & Mao sent me the bestest birthday presents! They sent me 2 wand toys. One is made of dried grass (like hay) and Kaze has stollen that one, she won't let me near it. The other is a feather mass with a bell. Kaze can keep her dirty paws off of that one. I played tug of war with meowmy for it and I honestly won. She was shocked my little jaws were so strong. Oooh I love my presents guys!!!!

4 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

Latte, give in to your cuddly side. It makes the mommies happy, and then we gets more treats and play times. - Miles

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

More presents? That is wonderful! My Meowmy hasn't brought me anything new for awhile....I am gonna have to have a talk with her!

Sadie said...

That was nice of you to snuggle for a while. It really can be kinda nice.

Awesome on the extra presents!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

hi latte,
you are a so gorgeous. Happy Birthday.

Bet you made your Mommie's day with the snuggling. Bet you enjoyed it, too.