9.12.2006

"Um....yeah, I think I noticed Kaze. Give it back, NOW."


Latte: "I think we need to have a little chat. Its bad enough you're in MY tent, but I'm a nice kitty and I share. But the wand was MY birthday present and its not very nice of you to keep taking it and then when meowmy makes it all wriggly you keep runnign after it too. If this continues I'm going to have to stop snuggling with you. I'm sorry, its not something I want to do but you need to learn who is in charge here."

Kaze: "I'm sorry Latte, I didn't want to make you mad. But I just can't resist the toy, it is sooo much fun. Please don't stop snuggling with me! I love you!"

8 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

wow Latte, that is one NASTY look! I don't blame you for threatening Kaze, all the toys in our house are mine and Miles will get a pounding if he efen looks at them. But, Kaze is younger and cute, and a GIRL, so your mommy might not like it if you give her the pounding. - Sammy

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You must learn to share everything Latte. Course that is easy for me to say.......I am an only kitty.

Sadie said...

Oooh, that is the scariest look I've ever seen! I don't blame Kaze for wanting to play with your toy but I agree, it was your birthday present.

And like Junior (above), I'm an only kitty, and when I try to share with the woofies they don't even want to play.

Rascal said...

Way to go Latte. Excellent eyes. Must keep Kaze in line, especially with your birthday toys.

LZ said...

Hehe, the problem is I'm never really mad. Meowmy just made me look all fierce in that picture. I'm really a sweet kitty and always let Kaze play without a fuss. She says I'm a big wuss.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Yikes! You mean business! Scout is always taking toys like that in his mouth and dragging them off to his "lair" (the space behind mom & dads bed.) She found 2 feather wands and a ball and a pot scrubber behind there last week. -Shaggy

Rosie & Cheeto said...

That is a vary scarie luk. I luv the way yoo two negoshiate with eachothur. Its vary vary matchure of yoo two.

Unknown said...

YOO GO LATTE! Show that wite rat hooze in charje!!!