9.11.2006




My birthday present!! I know you all wanted to know what was in the closet so I made meowmy post pictures even though she is very very busy today at the work place. It is a really furry wand toy with fev-vers on the end!!!! Oh meowmy did well with this present. First I like to leap around with it and then I like to carry it with me all over the house. Kaze keeps stealing it and that's not making me happy. Stupid wite rat.

Thanks so much for everyone's birthday wishes!! It was very sweet that you all came by. I had a great day with TONS of stinky goodness, a nice stroller ride, and my new toy (they even locked Kaze in another room so I could play alone with it). I'm quite a happy little meezer!

6 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh what a COOL TOY! Wand toys are the bestest - 'speshully wif FEV-VERS!! - Sammy

Sadie said...

Wow, Latte! That wand toy is sweet! Good luck keeping Kaze away from it. I'm glad you had a good birthday.

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

I have one of those. It's a cool toy! Glad you had a very good birfday!

Gemini said...

We like the toy! Cheysuli loves feathers and she got a new feather toy in honor of your purrfday!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Latte, we have a toy IXACTLY LIKE THAT! My big bruther Mao loves to carry it arownd the house in his mouth, and he yowls reely lowd wile he does it.

Elaine said...

Hi, this is Lux, actually - because of that sign-in problem Mom has to sign in for me on Blogger.

But your birthday toy looks like a LOT more fun than a "footbag!" :)

Enjoy!

Luxor